Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Calling all Beth Moore Fans

Beth Moore maintains a blog where she along with her daughters collectively feed it.  Here you will find cute, crazy, and beautiful pictures.  You will get tidbits of information about her family including grandchildren, their trips, food they eat, toilet paper they buy, and just about everything everyday-mundane stuff.  The one thing that she does not include there are serious matters like answering your deepest question about God.  I think she saves those ideas for her next book.

Check out her blog, she might inspire you!  She already inspired me to make her Beth Moore's Texas Sheet Cake.  Nancy Bagdanov saw it first and she copied the recipe onto my FB.  I'll let you know what happens today when I try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment